Waterco AQ1600X AquaFlo Centralized Water Filter for Industrial & Commercial Building
The Waterco Aquaflo commercial water filtration system comes with multi-media technology that is able to remove and reduce various harmful substances in the incoming water supply. Unlike conventional sand filters that only remove suspended solids, the Waterco Aquaflo Industrial Water Filter uses five layers of filter media, including GAC-Plus/Anthracite, DMI-Plus, ZeoPlus, Graded River Silica Sand and Graded Gravel, which yield higher flow rates and longer service runs. Waterco industrial water filter is suitable for Landed Residential Area & High-Rise Building, Apartment & Condominium, Hospital & Government , Industrial & Manufacturing Facility, Hotel, Resort & Theme Park, School, College & University, Agriculture, Plantation & Aquacul
It is Waterco’s goal to enable our customers to meet increasing water demands and population needs overcome scarcity challenges, enhance their environmental stewardship and comply with regulatory requirements.
Waterco’s head office is in Sydney, Australia, with international offices, warehouses, manufacturing and R&D plants located in US, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China, Canada, France, and the UK.
Waterco Water Filter for Commercial Building
The company’s Waterco commercial water filter advanced fiberglass winding and pioneering plastic moldings techniques have delivered premium quality products to over 40 countries via its branches and international distributors.
Strict quality control
Waterco’s quality control procedures ensure that the structural requisites of the product are achieved at every stage of production. This results in 100% compliance of the end product with the specifications.
Seamless one-piece vessel
Waterco’s Micron Commercial Fiberglass Filters are made from continuous strands of high quality fiberglass filament wound under controlled tension to create a seamless, impervious vessel. This produces a filter that is free from welds or seams along with special tank linings that typically corrode or electrolyze. Waterco’s revolutionary winding technology further strengthens the fiberglass structure so it can withstand a working pressure of up to 1,000 kPa (150psi)
Once installed, there are virtually no maintenance or repairs required. Steel vessels require the anti-corrosive coating to be maintained periodically and certified welders to make repairs to the lining with expensive epoxy coating.
The design and manufacturing process of the fiberglass vessel, utilizing the latest filament winding machines, incorporation of non-metallic fittings plus reinforced manhole openings with proprietary methods, is unique to Waterco Commercial Water Filter.
1/3 the weight of steel
Fiberglass vessels weigh only 1/3 the weight of steel vessels while maintaining the same level of strength. Their weight makes them easier to ship to the job site, quicker to install, and reduces structural requirements
Why you should choose Waterco Aquaflo filter for clearer water?
- What are the benefits of the Waterco Aquaflo water filtration system compared to other water filters in the market?The Waterco Aquaflo water filtration system comes with multi-media technology that is able to remove and reduce various harmful substances in the incoming water supply. Unlike conventional sand filters that only remove suspended solids, the Waterco Aquaflo uses five layers of filter media, including GAC-Plus/Anthracite, DMI-Plus, ZeoPlus, Graded River Silica Sand and Graded Gravel, which yield higher flow rates and longer service runs.
- Is stainless-steel filter better than the Waterco Aquaflo water filtration system?Costly passivation process is required for most of the stainless-steel filters in every few years to ensure its internal wall does not rust and affect the water quality.The Waterco Aquaflo water filtration system is manufactured from the highest grade of non-corrosive materials and employing the latest in fibreglass winding technology, therefore it is built for many years of trouble-free operation. Unlike the stainless-steel filter, the Waterco Aquaflo water filtration system is chemically inert and will not react with any chemical that might present inside the incoming water supply.
- Where can the Waterco Aquaflo water filtration system be installed?The Waterco Aquaflo water filtration system can be installed for the
- Landed Residential Area & High-Rise Building
- Apartment & Condominium
- Hospital & Government
- Industrial & Manufacturing Facility
- Hotel, Resort & Theme Park
- School, College & University
- Agriculture, Plantation & Aquacul
- Is chlorine in the water bad for me? Can the Waterco Aquaflo water filtration system remove chlorine from the municipal water supply?Chlorine in itself does not appear to be a problem other than the aesthetic concerns of undesirable taste and odour it creates. The Waterco Aquaflo water filtration system offers two different top layer media to suit every individual needs.Anthracite Pure: It is a high-hardness mineral coal of great carbon content. It is formed, like all mineral coals, by a slow process (millions of years) of plant transformation by effect of pressure and temperature. While it does not remove chlorine; and due to the special shape of its grains, Anthracite Pure allows the suspended particles to be retained in the depth of the filtering bed thus making it an excellent filter media for water clarification in drinking or industrial use.GAC-Plus: It is known as Granular Activated Carbon, which offers wide range of application in water purification and industrial process liquids. Its porous structure effectively removes dissolved organic matter, pesticides and chemicals in raw water source, while significantly improves water quality. Around 50-60% of chlorine will be removed from the water after being filtered by GAC-Plus, while remaining chlorine will be just enough for disinfection purpose.
- Beside the state-of-the-art technology of Aquaflo water filtration system, why many customers in the past have chosen the Waterco products?Waterco was established back in 1981 in Sydney, Australia and it was public listed on the Australia Stock Exchange in 1989. Since then, Waterco has devoted its core business into supplying a wide range of domestic and industrial water filtration system through its wide network of dealers that cover every state in the country. Waterco exports its products to over 40 countries via its offices in Australia, New Zealand, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, United Kingdom and the United States of America. Waterco manufacturing plant in Malaysia is ISO 9001 Certified and capable to produce DOSH / JKKKP Certified water filters upon request by the customer.
Waterco Water Filter for Whole Apartment & Condominium
* Waterco Aquaflo water filtration system is equipped with pressure regulating device (optional) to ensure the system can cope with any incoming water pressure spike. Waterco Aquaflo water filtration system is available up to 10bar (145psi) for various site conditions when required.
* Recommended backwash flow rate is based on 40-48m3/hr/m2 velocity. If the backwash rate cannot be achieved at the installation site, it would require longer time to backwash and rinse the trapped suspended solids inside the filter.
*Top layer media will be selected based on incoming water condition and requirement.
Waterco Commercial Water Filter Project Reference
- Amara Boulevard Condo Batu Caves, Selangor
- Belfield Condominium, Kuala Lumpur
- Bougainville Tower, Kuala Lumpur
- Bungaraya Condominium Subang, Selangor
- Casa Subang Subang Jaya, Selangor
- Continental Height Jalan Klang Lama, Kuala Lumpur
- Dua Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
- Fawina Court Ampang Jaya, Selangor
- First Residence Condo Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
- GCB Court, Kuala Lumpur
- I-City Shah Alam, Selangor
- Menara Bangsar Condominium, Kuala Lumpur
- Palladium Condominium, Kuala Lumpur
- Pantai View Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
- Pelita Indah Condominium, Johor Bharu
- Petaling 8 Condominium Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
- Prima Setapak Condominium, Kuala Lumpur
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
- Saujana Residency Subang Jaya, Selangor
- Seri Kasturi Apartment Setia Alam, Selangor
- Setapak Green Condominium, Kuala Lumpur
- Setapak Ria Condominium, Kuala Lumpur
- Southkey Residences Johor Bharu, Johor
- University Tower Condominium Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Villa Orkid Condominium Segambut, Kuala Lumpur
- Amcorp Mall Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Carcosa Seri Negara, Kuala Lumpur
- Dynasty Inn Kota Bharu, Kelantan
- Eastin Hotel Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Golden Lake Hotel Segamat, Johor
- Holiday Villa Service Apartment, Kuala Lumpur
- Hyatt Regency Club Subang, Selangor
- Kota Bharu City Centre Service Apartment, Kelantan
- Kuala Lumpur International Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- Menara Trend Taman Intan Klang, Selangor
- Mr J Hotel Wakaf Che Yeh (1) Kota Bharu, Kelantan
- Nilai International College Subang, Selangor
- Renaissance Hotel, Johor Bharu
- Suasana All Suites Hotel, Johor Bharu
- Summit Hotel Subang, Selangor
- Sunway College Johor Bharu
- Sunway University College Subang, Selangor
- Sutera Mall, Johor Bharu
- The Saujana Hotel Shah Alam, Selangor
- W Hotel, Kuala Lumpur (MCC)
- Wisma Tong Ah, Kuala Lumpur
- Holiday Villa Kota Bharu, Kelantan
- Dindings Poultry Processing S/B Setiawan, Perak
- DRB Hicom, Shah Alam
- Hock Soon Poultry Farm Sdn Bhd, Bidor, Perak
- HUKM (New Wing) Cheras, Selangor
- KLIA DCA Tower Sepang, Selangor
- Lai Huat Liquid Egg Sdn Bhd, Melaka
- Oil Palm Plantation Lahad Datu, Sabah
- Pearlye Dobi Lukut, Negeri Sembilan
- Perfect Tube Ice Puncak Alam, Selangor
- Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur
- Regent Food Industries Sdn Bhd Klang, Selangor
- Suzuki Latex Industry Malaysia