|Product SKU||Grundfos CMBE 3-62|
- Product Certified by SIRIM
- Quiet Operation <54dB(A)
- 3 years warranty
- Energy Saving
- Constant pressure driven by INVERTER
- Quality Assurance
- Longer life span
- Eliminate water hammering
- Easy Installation
Grundfos CMBE3-62 (1.5HP) Variable Speed Water Pressure Booster Pump
Contact us to get a CHEAPER PRICE !!
Grundfos CMBE3-62 Water Pump Series 3-62 c/w 8liter pressure tank and Inverter unit with adjustable pressure setting with built-in dry-running protection for automatic start/stop to provide and deliver instant water supply with constant and uninterrupted pressure for your daily needs. This is Grundfos 1.5 HP Water Pump for Home with inverter model, that can set the pressure at a comfort and safe level 3 bars which will not hurt the piping easily. Usually this model Grundfos CMBE 3-62 Water Pump will be used for those houses with 3 to 5 bathrooms. This model can support 2 to 3 bathrooms with RAIN Shower and setting pressure constantly at 3 bars.
Grundfos CMBE3-62 Inverter pump is the replacement model of Grundfos Uni-E CM3-5. Grundfos CMBE3-62 price, Grundfos CMBE 3-62 Review, Grundfos CMBE 3-62 water pump, Grundfos CMBE 3-62 manual is Grundfos 1.5HP water pump.
Grundfos CMBE3-62 water booster pump (1.5hp) is the most silent, the best model among the house pump in Malaysia. It come with inverter that provide variable speed control for the water pressure (constant pressure setting at 3 bar) that will not easily stress your house’s water piping, especially the old pipes.
In addition, this model is the most suitable for Houses with many bathrooms that require high pressure but concerning too stress level on the house piping.
Furthermore, it provide comfort pressure for rain & hand shower, especially for those who using centralized hot water heating system.
Inverter Variable Speed Booster Pump suitable for 2-3 outlets*
*Replacing Older model version Grundfos UNI-E CM3-5 / Grundfos UNI-E CH2-50
recommended outlets subject to size and specification of water fittings
Grundfos CMBE 3-62 Price and Stock Availability checking
Grundfos CMBE3-62 Water Pump supply and Grundfos CMBE 3 62 promotion price is available now in Klang Valley.
Contact our sales team to check the stock availability and latest discount prices.
- After Sales Service Support
- Technical & Support
- Outdoor & Indoor Service
- Spare Parts
- General Inquiries on product information
- Enquiries on Product Purchase
Mobile Number: 012-3321190 / 010-6667431 for your inquiry now!
Grundfos CMBE 3-62 Inverter Water Pump (Silent model)
The Grundfos CMBE3-62 Booster pump provides contstant water pressure for a variety of domestic and commercial applications. This means that the end-user is no longer bothered by water pressure fluctuations due to a rise or fall in demand, or from pump starts and stops. The Grundfos CMBE3-62 water booster pump keeps the pressure within the home up regardless of usage. The constant pressur efeature provides the benefilt of increased comfort. In addition the Grundfos CMBE 3-62 booster makes it possible to customise the water pressure. By the touch of a button the pressure level is increased or decreased as desired.
The CMBE3-62 Booster is very easy to install. When the booster has been connected to the pipework, it is simply a matter of connecting it to the mains, and the system is operational. The Grundfos CMBE 3-62 booster consist of the follow components.
- CME pump with intergrated frequency converter
- 5-way fitting with non-return valve
- Diaphragm tank
- Pressure gauge
- Pressure sensor
Grundfos 1.5HP Water Pump Price
Features & Benefits of Grundfos CMBE 3-62 Water Pump:
◊ Longer life - Major pump components are manufactured from corrosion and wear resistant stainless steel.
◊ Quiet Operation - Both pump and motor are designed for low operation noise <54dB(A) to provide a comfortable environment.
◊ Quality Assurance - Each CMBE is factory assembled and tested before delivery.
◊ Product certified by SIRIM
◊ Energy saving
◊ Constant pressure driven by INVERTER
◊ Eliminates water hammering
◊ 2 years warranty
◊ Space saving
◊ Easy installation, setting and operation
◊ Built-in overload protection with Auto restart on power failure
Grundfos CMBE 3-62 Water Pump Review
The intensity of the water pressure, reliable and consistent temperature, the strong invigorating spray plus excellent energy savings... You can have it all with the top-of-the-line Grundfos CMBE3-62 series pressure booster system.
Grundfos CMBE3-62 variable speed drive home booster pump help ensures constant water pressure despite variation in demand or inlet pressure. This Home Booster pump keeps the pressure up regardless of usage. The constant pressure feature provides the benefits of increased comfort and you can even personalise the water pressure that you are comfortable with.
With superior Danish technology, sterling quality and the fact that only Grundfos pumps are SIRIM certified, you are assured total peace of mind and satisfaction when you choose Grundfos.
Grundfos, bringing modern comfort to your home.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. Grundfos will grant a 3 year warranty on the product against manufacturing defects commencing from the date of purchase. If the date of purchase is more than 60 days from the date of delivery, then it is necessary to attach a photostat copy of your purchase receipt to this warranty card and return them to Grundfos.
2. The warranty only comes into force if the date of purchase is confirmed by the dealer's stamp on the warranty card, and if the card is sent to Grundfos office within 7 days from the date of purchase.
3. Within the warranty period, Grundfos shall carry out the repair or replacing of parts at Grundfos' option, ex-factory or ex-authorised Grundfos Service Centre, any product of Grundfos' manufacture.
4. Grundfos will not be liable for any costs of removal, installation, transportation, or any charges which arise in connection with this warranty claim.
5. Grundfos will not be liable for any replacement of parts caused by normal wear & tear, damage caused by dry running, cavitation, unsuitable operating condition, unfavourable electric supply, mishandling, flooding, lightning, unauthorised alteration or repair, misapplication and product which is installed not in accordance to Grundfos printed installation and operating instructions.
6. To obtain warranty claim, the defective product must be returned to the Grundfos Service Centre with freight prepaid; warranty card/receipt supporting the claim must be included. Failure to present warranty card / receipt shall render the warranty claim invalid.
NOTE: The Warranty Card (Customer Copy) and original purchase document(s) must be produced for inspection when warranty service is requested. Any alteration or amendment to this certificate will render the warranty void. This warranty card is irreplaceable in the event of loss. The decision of Grundfoss in relation to any claims or dispute over the warranty is final.
*No warranty will be given if the above conditions are not met with completely.
Grundfos Home Water Pump Models
Grundfos Water Pump Service & Maintenance
Grundfos UNI-E CM3-5
Grundfos UNI-E CM5-4
Grundfos UNI-E CM5-5
Grundfos UNI-E CM10-2
1x Water Pump
1x Warranty Card
1x User Guide Manual
1x Free Anti Vibration Matt