|Product SKU||Grundfos UNI-E CM10-2|
- Product Certified by SIRIM
- Quiet Operation <54dB(A)
- 2 years warranty (extra 6 months for online registration)
- Energy Saving
- Constant pressure driven by INVERTER
- Quality Assurance
- Longer life span
- Eliminate water hammering
- Easy Installation
Grundfos UNI-E CM10-2 Variable Speed Water Pressure Booster Pump
CLICK HERE to look for new replacement pump CMBE 10-54
Inverter Variable Speed Booster Pump suitable for 6-8 outlets*
Grundfos UNI-E CM10-2 Water Pump Series 10-2 c/w 8liter pressure tank and Inverter unit with adjustable pressure setting with built-in dry-running protection for automatic start/stop to provide and deliver instant water supply with constant and uninterrupted pressure for your daily needs.
Grundfos CMBE 10-54 is the replacement model of Grundfos Uni-E CM5-4 and Uni-e CM5-5. Grundfos CMBE 10-54 price, Grundfos CMBE 10-54 review, Grundfos CMBE 10-54 manual, Grundfos CMBE 10-54 water pump.
*recommended outlets subject to size and specification of water fittings
Grundfos UNI-E CM10-2 Price Water Pump (Grundfos CMBE10-54 Price)
Features & Benefits of Grundfos UNI-E CM:
◊ Longer life - Major pump components are manufactured from corrosion and wear resistant stainless steel.
◊ Quiet Operation - Both pump and motor are designed for low operation noise <54dB(A) to provide a comfortable environment.
◊ Quality Assurance - Each UNI-E CM is factory assembled and tested before delivery.
◊ Product certified by SIRIM
◊ Energy saving
◊ Constant pressure driven by INVERTER
◊ Eliminates water hammering
◊ 2 years warranty
◊ Space saving
◊ Easy installation, setting and operation
◊ Built-in overload protection with Auto restart on power failure
Grundfos UNI-E CM10-2 Review (Grundfos CMBE10-54 Review)
The intensity of the water pressure, reliable and consistent temperature, the strong invigorating spray plus excellent energy savings... You can have it all with the top-of-the-line GrundfosUNI-E series pressure booster system.
Grundfos UNI-E variable speed drive home booster pump help ensures constant water pressure despite variation in demand or inlet pressure. This Home Booster pump keeps the pressure up regardless of usage. The constant pressure feature provides the benefits of increased comfort and you can even personalise the water pressure that you are comfortable with.
With superior Danish technology, sterling quality and the fact that only Grundfos pumps are SIRIM certified, you are assured total peace of mind and satisfaction when you choose Grundfos.
Grundfos, bringing modern comfort to your home.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. Grundfos will grant a 2 year warranty on the product against manufacturing defects commencing from the date of purchase. If the date of purchase is more than 60 days from the date of delivery, then it is necessary to attach a photostat copy of your purchase receipt to this warranty card and return them to Grundfos.
2. The warranty only comes into force if the date of purchase is confirmed by the dealer's stamp on the warranty card, and if the card is sent to Grundfos office within 7 days from the date of purchase.
3. Within the warranty period, Grundfos shall carry out the repair or replacing of parts at Grundfos' option, ex-factory or ex-authorised Grundfos Service Centre, any product of Grundfos' manufacture.
4. Grundfos will not be liable for any costs of removal, installation, transportation, or any charges which arise in connection with this warranty claim.
5. Grundfos will not be liable for any replacement of parts caused by normal wear & tear, damage caused by dry running, cavitation, unsuitable operating condition, unfavourable electric supply, mishandling, flooding, lightning, unauthorised alteration or repair, misapplication and product which is installed not in accordance to Grundfos printed installation and operating instructions.
6. To obtain warranty claim, the defective product must be returned to the Grundfos Service Centre with freight prepaid; warranty card/receipt supporting the claim must be included. Failure to present warranty card / receipt shall render the warranty claim invalid.
NOTE: The Warranty Card (Customer Copy) and original purchase document(s) must be produced for inspection when warranty service is requested. Any alteration or amendment to this certificate will render the warranty void. This warranty card is irreplaceable in the event of loss. The decision of Grundfoss in relation to any claims or dispute over the warranty is final.
*No warranty will be given if the above conditions are not met with completely.
Grundfos Home Water Pump Models
Grundfos Water Pump Service & Maintenance
Grundfos UNI-E CM3-5
Grundfos UNI-E CM5-4
Grundfos UNI-E CM5-5
Grundfos UNI-E CM10-2
1x Water Pump
1x Warranty Card
1x User Guide Manual
1x Free Anti Vibration Matt