Solar Water Heater Cleaning Service
WHY is my Solar Water Heater giving me only lukewarm water now?! The water used to be HOT like me. Start getting goosebump when I think of shower now with cold water during this raining season
How long you never checking on your solar heater? The professional (WE are the prof) recommend you to get your solar maintenance done every 4-5 years, to keep it looking young always like you
So, what should you take note on solar maintenance?
- We will make sure there is no leakage from your solar heater. Before it is too late of causing your ceiling wet
- Flushing out the rusted water, sand and mud inside the tank and panels, copper toxic is harmful to your health
- Clean the solar panel to look shining like a new polished diamond it could help on reaching out the best to absorb the sunlight.
- Replace a new non-return valve to prevent the hot water returning and damage your water piping
- Do a mask by adding silicon on the drilling part of the roof tiles to prevent crack lines could help to prevent leakage to your ceiling too
Except for timely maintenance, we do services/reparation of changing spare parts too
- Heating Element
- Pressure Temperature Valve
- Non Return Valve
Contact our Service center at: