|Product SKU||Grundfos KPC600A|
- Designed mainly for automatically operated fixed applications in domestic use, draining basements and garages which are subject to flooding.
- Compact, easy-to-handle form makes it a portable pump for emergencies such as lifting water from tanks or rivers, emptying swimming pools, fountains, excavations and underpasses.
- Ideal for gardening, fish pond and hobbies in general.
- Pump body, impeller, pressure disc and suction grid in Composite Noryl GFN 2
- Stainless steel screws and rotor shaft
- Performance range : from 1 to 17m3⁄ h, with head up to 10 metres
- Liquid quality requirements : Gray water without fibres
- Minimum water depth : 175mm
Grundfos KPC is specially designed for contant water circulation in ponds and provide reliable water supply to fountain and waterfall !!
Don't worry about those small perticle in your fish pond! The KPC series is designed for pumping drainage and wastewater with soft solids of size up to 10mm.